Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Photos Of Animals images

Large Rectangle

Check out these photos of animals images:


Disney - Wonderful World Of Color - In Black & White - Tree of Life (Explored)
photos of animals
Image by Express Monorail
View Large On Black

See where this picture was taken. [?]

I’ve always had an affinity for black and white photography. There’s just something about it that I love, I can’t really put a finger on it. Maybe it’s the simplicity without all the busy colors or maybe it’s the fact that it really kind of forces you to use your imagination since color is completely out of the equation. Whatever it is, I know that I really like it. Although I’ve “published” some black and white work in the past on Flickr and other places – with Disney photos – the fact that A) Disney is so darn colorful, and B) the D300 makes such great color images, I’ve never had the nerve to really get into black and white. I’m starting this series really as kind of an experiment. If I’m pleased with the output the idea is to eventually create a coffee table book with all the “Wonderful World of Color - In Black & White” series photos.

So, I hope you all enjoy viewing these images as much as I do making them!

Pictured
Disney's Tree of Life
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Walt Disney World Resort
Bay Lake, Florida
November, 2008

This picture made it to Flickr Explore December 29, 2009 - #249 - thanks everyone!

Thanks for visiting!


Mannheim Animal Shelter
photos of animals
Image by heraldpost
A puppy at the Mannheim Animal Shelter waits to be adopted by a loving family. Green donation boxes are located at the entrance of the Mannheim Commissary and PX. The staff of the Mannheim Animal shelter regularly visit U.S. installations in Mannheim to care for stray or abandoned animals. Both Coleman and Spinelli have a sizeable cat population that is fed and cared for by volunteers. (photo by Sieg Heppner, USAG Mannheim Public Affairs)


party animal
photos of animals
Image by istolethetv
Be-wigged dog (not sure what the costume is supposed to be, specifically... Tina Turner?) 19th Annual Tompkins Square Halloween Dog Parade, October 25th, 2009, New York City.
If you like this picture, check out my other pictures of dogs in costumes.

Banner