Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Toy Animals images

Large Rectangle

A few nice toy animals images I found:


Animal Feature wall
toy animals
Image by CpILL
Stubbing across 50 or so plastic toy animals, Luci and Sonya made a feature detail in our 3 foot wide gallery toilet


Reaching out...
toy animals
Image by harvest breeding
... for new adventures!

A couple of weeks before Christmas, I visited my brother and my sister-in-law, in Ã…rhus, and managed to spend some delightful time with my beautiful 18-month-old niece, Frida. This is her reaching out for her passion: animals! Mmh, I wonder whom she took after... Animal figures were my favourite toy too, of course! I hope she will always keep to this fascination of hers, as mine still makes my life a lot richer.


lulu toy store toy animals
toy animals
Image by cherrypatter

Banner